Sunday, December 06, 2009

Mark

I would like to tell you a bit about Mark, a student I met about 2 and a half months ago. He is studying to be an engeneer. Playing the trumpet is his hobby and passion as well. During our first random conversation I shared the Gospel with him and he seemed very intersted. He especially emphasized that he always suspected that with all the wonders in the world there had to be a creator. He was open to hear more about God, but I think at first he was just happy to be able to talk to someone about the things of God. We met several times over the coming weeks and his main struggle was to accept Christ as God. He had no problem accepting God and all that He has done for him, but the person of Christ puzzled him a bit. After some talking, God's convicting and some Bible reading/thinking on his side, he one day finally understood. He told me "I think I just needed some time to think about what you said". That day he prayed with me to trust Christ for the first time. That was about 4 weeks ago. Please pray for his continued growth in Christ and that he would want to continue in discipleship. More to come about Mark...
Thank you.
Kalman

- Posted from my iPhone

No comments: