Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Time to Meet

Hungarian Campus Director, Mark Sanders received this email from law school student, Attila after making phone contact with him as part of the Student Survival Kit project.

Hi Mr. Sanders!

I'm also glad to meet you soon. I'll surely have time to discuss the

themes mentioned by you next week on tuesday in the afternoon, anytime.

I must confess that I'd like to talk about Christianity because I did

not have a "close relationship" with Jesus before, and I'm afraid, I

neither have now. But I want Him to be closer to me. I want to believe

in all what He said and did. I hope all this did not deter you from meeting me.

As to leadership, I think I can tell more about it than Christianity,

provided it is about "leadership" in political or/and legal sense. I'm

also interested in how a leader is expected to be not only a "yes-man"

but only a strong personality being able to realize what he promised.

I wish you the best,

Attila Béla Rugán

What Attila did not realize, was that Jesus was so much more eager to meet him and to change his life forever...meeting with Mark, Attila did give his life to Christ.

No comments: