I want to tell you a bit about what I’ve been up to over the summer. Many of you know Grant Olson and hi family and the ministry he has been directing in the US called Audio Mission International (AMI). It has really been great having him over here in Hungary for the past year as he is heading up our Multimedia department.
This summer, many people from our office were gone to the US raising or maintaining support and so we had fewer projects to focus on. I also planned to go, but for this summer the door was closed. Who knows, maybe next year I can go and maybe not alone…;)
Since Grant was leaving to the US as well, he asked me to help him with creating a website for AMI. You can visit it at http://www.audiomission.com.
Friday, September 09, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment