Tuesday, November 10, 2009

15 years of YTL

"5 years ago I was at a YTL symposium and it had a great impact on me. I've received Jesus Christ there and since than our lives are continue changing, my life along my family's life. The emphasis in my life had been changed, I don't direct my life any more, but I listen what the Lord of my life, Jesus Christ wants to tell me through the Holy Spirit. It was a great spiritual adventure - in a positive way - to get to know this way and leave the old lifestyle. I needed great courage to believe that God loves unconditionally, forgave me and I can trust in Him; I can rely my family's life and my friend's life on Him with hope and faith. Thanks God and for you for this great miracle."

These sentences were written by an educator who came to the 15th anniversary celebration YTL symposium and gives a great example of the impact of YTL in the lives of the educators and students.

No comments: