I was thinking about this verse this summer, and the motivation of a loyal, deep prayer for Hungary and the ministry became stronger in my heart. I was praying for our students and God motivating them to pray more and more. In September we made a prayer calendar and began a one month long prayer-chain for the ministry. We made a prayer web page, where our students also can write the thanksgivings and prayer requests. It's awesome to experience what happens through this prayer-chain. Student's characters are shaping, they go deeper, they are consistent in prayer, and experience the power of their prayers. During the one month long prayer-chain there were several decisions for Christ, the number of our weekly meeting participiants doubled, FEK activities began in 6 other cities and we experience the power of prayer in our families too. We don't want to languish. God motives many students to fast. We know it's just the beginning, but we're sure if God prepares something in Hungary, in our ministry, and in our church, it begins with the revival of the individuals. Give thanks for these experiences and pray for the students becoming people of prayer!
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Prayer
„And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none.” (Ez 22:30)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment