Saturday, October 09, 2004
In the Forge (Article)
Getting back from the US, I was excited to get started working with the forming Media Team at Campus Crusade's Eastern European Headquarters. I have had the privilage of working part time with Jim Southard - media pioneer - for the past 2 years and I knew we make a great team, but the thought of having Grant Olson and his family come and join this effort of God, made me even more excited and was a huge answer to prayer! I had just spent close to a month and a half with them raising support in Bloomington, Indiana and quickly grew as close to them as it could only be explained by God's special grace. While I was gone many meetings and prayer went into forming a Media Canopy, that is, a vision and model to reach Eastern Europe and Russia with the creative and relevant use of all areas of media. When I got home I was ready to start in my new ministry role.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment